A WORK OF FILMING HAS BEEN BEGUN ACCORDING TO SCENARIO OF FILM CONCERT “SHASHMAKOM”.
Art of makom is an art genre which inherited from the ancestor to generation of the Uzbek folks,and has been forming for many years on the basis of master-student traditions as an intangible cultural heritage.
In order to continue these traditions, Uzbek national makom art center (UNMAC) has been established by the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan, Shavkat Mironovich Mirziyoev according to the Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan, PD numbered 339, dated 17th November 2017 under name “About measures of further development of Uzbek national art of makom”
The goal of the decree is to study deeply the Uzbek national art, to promote the tradition, to enjoy from the best traditions of the Uzbek musical heritage.
The Center has been implementing a number of activities to fulfill the tasks according to Decree:
- “Alphabet of “Makom” broadcast was organized via the channel “Spirituality and Enlightenment”, Uzbekistan national Tele-radio company.
- “Makom” ensembles were established in all regions of the Republic of Uzbekistan, and the directors of ensemble, singers and instrumentalists were recruited on a competitive basis;
- Training literature for specialized schools is being prepared by specialist scientists for a new studying year;
- Scientific books and collection of notes, which dedicated to biography and creative works of artists, are being prepared.
- Volume 1 of the two-volume Encyclopedia of Makom is being prepared by experts and scientists of the Center.
At the same time, in order to further popularize the Uzbek national art, implementation “Shashmakom” telefilm has been begun in cooperation with Uzbek national makom art center (UNMAC) and workers of Uzbek film in order to perfect national classical music and makom art to the younger generations’ minds
On April 17, 2018, the first discussion based on scenarioof filming of the “Shashmakom “ took place in participations of Uzbek national makom art center (UNMAC) and workers of Uzbek film.
The unique samples of makom genres as intangible cultural heritage were selected by Uzbek national makom art center (UNMAC).
After having done filming of “Shashmakom” film scenario was demonstrated to audiences.